Blog purpose: To help artists be artists with tips on art techniques, setting up your own website, putting on art shows, etc. as well as my own trials and tribulations with being an artist.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Custom Collage Paintings

This is a custom collage painting I just finished for a co-worker, DB.

I have also done these for my sister, MM and several other friends (see my sister's below):

These are great keepsakes and presents for birthdays, anniversaries, mother's and father's day, and other holidays. For more examples, check out www.MEartist.com. Pricing is currently as follows:

$100 for a 12x12 custom collage painting

$140 for a 16x16 custom collage painting

$175 for a 20x20 custom collage painting

For pricing for larger sizes, please contact me through my website at MEartist.com.

2 comments: