Blog purpose: To help artists be artists with tips on art techniques, setting up your own website, putting on art shows, etc. as well as my own trials and tribulations with being an artist.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Featuring Brooklyn, NY

My art seems to be really starting to take off! Lately I have been getting 1-2 commissioned works per month, with more and more interest from people. I just completed one called "Brooklyn" for a friend at work and am now working on a family photo collage painting for another friend.



I also just sent out my first newsletter with 20 subscribers. I already have more subscribers for the next one, and will be sending out my second newsletter on May 1st. If you missed the first newsletter, here's a link to it (just copy and paste it in your browser): http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=eb288c707a9b697a0c1224f4e&id=0800518a1b

There is an art show coming up in San Diego on June 4th called The Art Collaboration. It will be with True Delorenzo, myself and an amazing band called Boombox Renaissance. I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment