Blog purpose: To help artists be artists with tips on art techniques, setting up your own website, putting on art shows, etc. as well as my own trials and tribulations with being an artist.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Multi-Panel Paintings


I have gotten back into doing multi-paneled paintings, and I'm lovin it! The one above is acrylic on six 4x4 canvas panels (making a total of 8x12 inches). I don't know why, but sometimes paintings are so much more fun when they are done on multiple panels.

Next I will be working on a much larger one, which will be on three 12x30 panels (the total painting will be 36x30). It will be space themed (possibly the Milky Way...) and I expect to have it completed in the next two weeks, so I will be posting more pictures.

Now I just have to figure out what is the best way to hang these. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I will post it once I've figured it out.

1 comment:

  1. HI, I don't know if you are still attending to this blog, but I really like this painting. Wondering if you still have it?

    ReplyDelete