Blog purpose: To help artists be artists with tips on art techniques, setting up your own website, putting on art shows, etc. as well as my own trials and tribulations with being an artist.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I need to confront my painting

Do you know how when you begin something and it doesn't go quite as planned, it's sometimes hard following through with it? That's how it is with my most recent painting. It started out REALLY well, I LOVED how it looked and was very excited about it. There was only one other touch I needed to put on the painting...and I messed it up somehow. That finishing touch did not come out at all as I envisioned.

This was about 3 weeks ago and I have not touched the painting since. I really don't think it will be that difficult to fix, I just need to confront it and do it. I will do my best to confront it tonight and finish it, and try to post pictures tomorrow if I do. It will be awesome when it's actually completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment